1. Position rubber grip one half turn from start of the wire.
2. Hold EarZing by the charm, not by the spring.
3. Stretch earlobe away from face with your other hand.
4. Slide EarZing onto ear with the rubber grip leading the way up the back of the earlobe. (When worn properly, you should not see the grip.)
5. If uncomfortable, twist EarZing counter clockwise slightly to loosen or start over by repeating steps above.
The EarZing wire is designed to be flexible, but do not severely stretch or bend wire.
How to Put Dangles on EarZings:
1. Remove white rubber grip from EarZings.
2. Holding Dangle with desired side face up, slide onto wire and rotate around to desired coil.
3. Replace rubber grip (repositioning it about one half turn from start of wire).
4. For best positioning, place Dangle 2 full turns from start of wire.
US Patent No. 8752402 and Patent Pending