1. Position rubber grip one half turn from start of wire.
2. Hold EarZing by the charm, not by spring.
3. Stretch earlobe away from face.
4. Slide EarZing onto ear.
5. If uncomfortable, twist EarZing slightly to loosen or start over by repeating steps above.
The EarZing wire is designed to be flexible, but do not severely stretch or bend wire.
How to Put Dangles on EarZings:
1. Remove white rubber grip from EarZings.
2. Holding Dangle with desired side face up, slide onto wire.
3. Replace rubber grip (one half turn from start of wire).
4. For best positioning, rotate Dangle 2 full turns from start of wire.