1. Before beginning, ensure that the white rubber grip is positioned 180° from the start of the EarZing spiral wire.
2. Hold EarZing by the motif with two fingers and thumb. With the other hand, stabilize earlobe by holding it between thumb and forefinger.
3. Slide EarZing onto ear with the white rubber grip against the back of the earlobe. Use thumb to position EarZing completely onto ear.
4. If necessary, slightly twist EarZing to fully secure to ear while maintaining an appropriate comfort level.
5. If the EarZing hurts or pinches, they are not on correctly! Repeat by starting at step 1 again.
The EarZing wire is designed to be flexible, but do not severely stretch or bend wire.